Transport Week 2012
Transport Week 2012 is a unique format that brings together professionals from the transport industry on a single platform for numerous business, scientific and cultural events.
From 3–8 December, more than 2,000 participants, including the leaders of major companies, the Russian Ministry of Transport and specialised government agencies, will meet to discuss updates to the Transport Strategy of the Russian Federation through 2030 as well as key issues concerning the operation of all types of transport.
The organiser of Transport Week 2012 is the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation and the operator is Business Dialogue.
The following events will be held as part of Transport Week 2012
- VI International Forum “Transport of Russia” (6 – 8 December)
- Plenary session “Updating the 2030 Transport Strategy: Innovation, Affordability and Environmental Friendliness of Transport”
- Expert dialogue “Moscow 2030: Transformation of the Transport Ideology”
- Seminar “Electric Vehicles Market in Russia: Economic and Infrastructural Challenges”
- Open discussions
- Conferences and sessions on different types of transport and transport operations
- Meeting of the Transport Policy Council under the Integration Committee of EurAsEC (for Council members)
- Session of the Coordinating Transport Meeting of CIS Member States (for CTM members)
- Youth forum
- Evening reception hosted by Russian Minister of Transport Maksim Sokolov
- VI International Exhibition “Transport of Russia” (6 – 8 December)
- III International Congress “Road Traffic Russia 2012. Traffic Management in the Russian Federation” (4 December)
- Various cultural and sporting events
- IV Russian Spartakiad Games of Transport University Students (final – 3 December)
- All -Russia Festival of Arts “TranspART 2012” by Transport University Students (final – 5 December)