12th International Forum "Transport of Russia"
November 20 - 22, 2018, Gostiny Dvor Complex
Forum "Transport of Russia" annually attracts more than 3,500 industry professionals, including:
- Members of the Russian government
- Management of the Russian Ministry of Transport
- Heads of foreign ministries and agencies
- Heads of regions and regional transport agencies
- Heads of major Russian and foreign companies operating in transport and related industries
- Representatives of international organizations and NGOs
- Representatives of the banking sector
As part of the Forum, industry leaders and the Russian Ministry of Transport will discuss the development of major modes of transport.
Among the items on the agenda are audit of material, financial and human resources, creation of optimal conditions for big transport and infrastructure projects, gaining a winning place in global competition, investment attractiveness of the transport industry, as well as transport education and the future of transport universities specialists.