Transport Week 2013
Transport Week 2013 is one of the most significant events for the transport community. This unique format, which includes a wide range of business, scientific, social and cultural events, brings together transport industry professionals on a single platform for the seventh time.
From December 2-7, more than 2,000 participants, including the leaders of major companies, the Russian Ministry of Transport and specialized government agencies, will meet to discuss investment problems as well as key issues concerning the operation of all types of transportation.
The organizer of Transport Week 2013 is Business Dialogue and co-organizer is the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation.
The following events will be held as part of Transport Week 2013:
- VII International Forum “Transport of Russia” (December 5-7):
- Plenary session “Transport of Russia: Investment Policy Contours”
- Business breakfast with the Minister (for investment club members)
- Roundtable “HR in the Transport Sector”
- Open debates
- Conferences and sessions on different types of transport and transport operations
- Evening reception hosted by Russian Minister of Transport Maxim Sokolov
- VII International Exhibition “Transport of Russia” (December 5-7)
- IV International Congress “ROAD TRAFFIC RUSSIA 2013.
Traffic Management in the Russian Federation” (December 3)
- Various recreational and sporting events:
- V Russian Spartakiad Games of Transport University Students (final – December 3)
- Russian Art Festival “TranspART 2013 by Transport University Students (final – December 5)