Accreditation is over
Russian Minister of Transport to hold dialogue with transport university students during Transport Week 2013
The Russian Minister of Transport will hold a dialogue with young scientists and students in the transport industry on December 7 during Transport Week 2013.
The Russian Ministry of Transport’s organizational committee for exhibition activities, headed by Russian Minister of Transport Maksim Sokolov, held another meeting. Following this meeting, the decision was made to add a dialogue between the Russian Minister of Transport and students from industry-related universities in the program for Transport Week 2013. The dialogue with young scientists and students will take place at the Gostiny Dvor on December 7.
Transport Week 2013 will feature a presentation of the progress made in the Federal Target Program “Development of the Russian Transport System 2010-2015” on such projects as:
- “Construction of Marine Port Facilities Near the Village of Sabetta on the Yamal Peninsula, Including the Creation of a Navigational Approach Channel in the Gulf of Ob;”
- Creation of a dry cargo area at Taman Sea Port”;
- “Subsidization of Regional Air Traffic in 2014-2016”;
- “Development of the Moscow Transport Hub”;
- “Construction of the Central Ring Road”;
- “Modernization of the Railway Infrastructure of the Baikal-Amur and Trans-Siberian Mainlines, with the Development of Traffic and Carrying Capacities”;
- OJSC NIS’ priority projects.
Transport Week is the largest industry event of its kind, with over 5,000 delegates in attendance each year, among them representatives of the governmental authorities, heads of leading Russian and international companies, and respected international experts.
For the first time, along with the traditional events – the VII International Forum and Exhibition “Transport of Russia”, the ROAD TRAFFIC RUSSIA International Congress, the Spartakiad Games of Transport University Students, the TranspART All-Russia Festival of Arts, and Youth Forum – there will be a whole host of conferences dedicated to the development of the transport industry. This year, the underlying theme of VII International Forum and Exhibition “Transport of Russia” is “Investment in the Area of Transport”. This topic will be the focus of the plenary discussion entitled “Russian Transport: The Contours of Investment Policy,” which will take place at the Gostiny Dvor on December 5. In addition, the latest achievements in the Russian transport complex will be demonstrated during the exhibition.
More information available at Business Dialogue’s press center:
Tel: +7 (495) 988-28-01