V ANNIVERSARY INTERNATIONAL FORUM
"TRANSPORT OF RUSSIA"
23 – 25 November 2011, EcoCentre Sokolniki (Halls 4 and 7А)
Every year, the International Forum Transport of Russia gathers more than one thousand professionals, including:
- members of the Russian Government
- the management of the Russian Transport Ministry, industry agencies
- heads of foreign ministries and agencies
- Russian regional authorities and transport agencies
- major companies, state-owned corporations
- industry unions and associations.
The programme of the V Anniversary International Forum "Transport of Russia" features a plenary session, panel discussion and conferences on rail, air, road and water transport. Various aspects of road network modernisation, multimodal transportation development, infrastructure renovation and construction and service quality will be considered during the Forum. A special focus will be put on transport security and environmental friendliness, interaction among the CIS member states in transport system development and creation of transport infrastructure facilities for the 2018 World Cup.